Wiring of Receptacles & Lights at Herbert Lane in St. Martinville, LA
A new steel building was built and the customer wanted to have it wired with receptacles and lights. I recommended running all circuits in hard conduit (EMT) because it looks better for exposed electrical installations. Unlimited Electrical Solutions bent and all the metallic piping and then installed all the circuitry.
We installed 6 light fixtures as well as some quad and duplex receptacles. Unlimited Electrical Solutions also installed a 125amp capable GE slimline panel that was going to be fed with a 100amp main breaker from the house. It will be treated as a 100amp panel.
The underground service circuit was installed by Unlimited Electrical Solutions and terminated, to be the last item needed to be done before energizing the system to commission all components.
Unlimited Electrical Solutions completed the job safely and the customer was very pleased with the work that was done.
Main services and details used in St. Martinville, LA
- Wiring through a new building
- All circuits to be in hard conduit (EMT)
- All circuitry & metallic piping bent and installed by Unlimited Electrical Solutions
- 5 light fixtures and some quad & duplex receptacles installed
- 125amp capable GE Slimline Panel installed
- underground service circuit installed